NY Ski Area Closing Dates 2024

Woods Valley is trying to have a ski/pond skim/rail jam on Saturday the 30th
Do they consider it a re-opening?

Snow Ridge had their rail jam last weekend but still called it closing the week before.

Do they consider it a re-opening?

Snow Ridge had their rail jam last weekend but still called it closing the week before.
Oak had a pond skim but they said they were closed up for lift served I believe.
Where’s the rope tows when ya need ‘em?

Windham picked that day before Thanksgiving.

Anyone know the status of Song?

Last edited:
Windham picked that day before Thanksgiving.

Windham had a decent Sunday and Monday after picking up some snow after closing this past Saturday, but unfortunately it wasn't enough to stay open Tues / Wed / Thurs this week. They are reopening this Friday but I'll probably opt for Bellayre. Even though I got got some really good days at Windham this winter, I took a huge loss on my pass. Hopefully next season is better, as 22/23 and 21/22 both finished up really strong with fresh snow several times leading up to closing.

Ski report says they’re closed today & tomorrow. Heuga’s Alpine is open though.
Last day Song was spinning lifts was Monday the 25th.
Forecast doesn’t look too conducive to reopening this season.
Turns Monday were fun ⛷️ .

Belle tries to go to 4/15 but stops daily before that.
From Belle’s recent snow report:
"The question that everyone is asking, when is closing day? While there is still a lot of “What Ifs” right now, operations can change at any time. Right now, we are planning on daily operations through April 8th. We will be taking a little break from Tuesday, April 9th through Thursday, April 11th. Reopen again on Friday, April 12th for one last weekend with the last day slated for Sunday, April 14th. Keep an eye right here on our Snow Report for updates, changes, and adjustments to the schedule."

Does anyone know when Four Seasons Ski Center closed?

Back