NFL 2021-22 Season

Campgottagopee

I'd like to say that the NY Football Giants, already, have a firm grasp on the worst team in the league. There, I just needed to get that off my chest.
Cam Newton? Yes, we need Cam Newton ..... NOW!

I'd like to say that the NY Football Giants, already, have a firm grasp on the worst team in the league.
Perhaps. However, I was REALLY hoping we’d get more than one game into the season before we had to start saying “Same. Old. Jets.” At least they are properly crushing our hopes and any misplaced optimism quickly! Thanks, I guess?

I'd like to say that the NY Football Giants, already, have a firm grasp on the worst team in the league. There, I just needed to get that off my chest.
Cam Newton? Yes, we need Cam Newton ..... NOW!
I say draft Arch Manning ... NOW!
Hopefully he’ll play for the Rebels first though.

I'd like to say that the NY Football Giants, already, have a firm grasp on the worst team in the league.
They did everything they possibly could to lose that game last night. Like the Jets, this is a team that just finds ways to lose, instead of a team that finds ways to win. It's just in their DNA at this point.

They have forgotten how to win, and it's been like that for quite some time now. I think this article really sums it up, and it was written BEFORE last night's game!!!!

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/202...a-dave-gettleman-jason-garrett-stuck-in-time/

I mean you look at the choice of Jason Garret as your offensive (literally) coordinator. Garret couldn't win with Dallas when the Cowboys had what was arguably, the best collection of offensive talent in the NFL. Why would you think this guy could win with a mediocre offense?

It's time to clean house and bring in a GM who can actually build a winning team ... from the front office ... to the coaching staff ... to the players.

They did everything they possibly could to lose that game last night. Like the Jets, this is a team that just finds ways to lose, instead of a team that finds ways to win. It's just in their DNA at this point.

They have forgotten how to win, and it's been like that for quite some time now. I think this article really sums it up, and it was written BEFORE last night's game!!!!

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/202...a-dave-gettleman-jason-garrett-stuck-in-time/

I mean you look at the choice of Jason Garret as your offensive (literally) coordinator. Garret couldn't win with Dallas when the Cowboys had what was arguably, the best collection of offensive talent in the NFL. Why would you think this guy could win with a mediocre offense?

It's time to clean house and bring in a GM who can actually build a winning team ... from the front office ... to the coaching staff ... to the players.
Agree, but please no Cam Newton.

don't get me started on the giants. it starts with whiffing on offensive linemen in the draft. next is drafting a running back with no one to block for him. anything else i say will get me banned from this site.

The Giants managed to snatch defeat from the Jaws of Victory. It was hilarious. Jones is just good enough to prevent the Giants from drafting a top QB or trading for a top QB.

Truth.

Yep, that article hits the preverbal nail on the head. All we've been getting from them is lip service. "We need to get better" "We're working on some things" "It's not just one person's fault" blah blah blah.
One of my best friends is a Dallas fan (I know, I know) when Dallas released Garret his exact text was, "if there's a football god I pray that the Giants hire him". Apparently there's a football god.
I agree to a point. I can't even begin to imagine the players are happy at all with what they're seeing. Saquon breaks one for 40+ then he's sent to the bench? Don't run him again, for what, 5 minutes? WTF! Use the horse!!!

At least we'll get a good draft pick.

Back