Moving and Reusing a Small Building

Would make a great deer blind. Drag that thing to the other side of your land and shoot deer out of it (y)

Seems kind of big for an outhouse.

Did I call it an outhouse? Interior space is 9' x 9.

It has toilet, sink, shower, hot water heater, propane heater, two cabinets, refrigerator, and compression tank for the water pump.

Plus our boat is in the rafters and two storage areas contain lawn mower, various tools and inner tubes.

Interior space is 9' x 9.

It has toilet, sink, shower, hot water heater, propane heater, two cabinets, refrigerator, and compression tank for the water pump.

Plus our boat is in the rafters and two storage areas contain lawn mower, various tools and inner tubes.
Ah, it’s actually a bath house then- not an outhouse. Definitely keep it.

We're moving something much bigger and much heavier at work today. 13 tons, 17'10" x 10'4" x 9'10"
Crate weight and dims.jpg
Crate.jpg

You just need to hire something like this and you can pick it up and move it to a nice new level foundation.
Off Road Lift JCB-506.jpg

We are leaning towards trying to include the garage within/under the house. Lots of pros and cons each way.

If we do that, a third building may not be ridiculous. To be an ATV garage/boathouse, a wall would have to be changed.

Is it worth it?

I'll give you your 1 dollar. Be there this weekend ?

Haha. No matter what I'd keep the appliances. Got 2 big propane tanks too.

Like I said if the garage goes under the house, it could make sense to use it.

Back