Looking for Mono Ski

My kid's wrists are f'd up from boarding. I ran into a young lady at the Taverna once who said her guy friends were teaching her to board. They taped her arms to her side, made a circle around her and took turns knocking her over on her board so she would learn not to break her falls with her hands.

I live about a mile from a small hill ( Big Bear), and I get a little bored from time to time. I remember a guy who used to mono in the eighties at Hunter. It looked real cool , and why not try something new. I was tele curious from spending time at Platty , so I now sorta tele.
Found one in France. Took awhile to get. I really like it. Makes my smallish hill interesting again. Next season I hope to be ready for a trip elsewhere with it.

Found one in France. Took awhile to get. I really like it. Makes my smallish hill interesting again. Next season I hope to be ready for a trip elsewhere with it.
IMG_6678.jpeg

Are those tele boots?
Yes they are. The bindings came with the ski. The boots fit in nicely. From what I’ve gathered metal binding parts are a must with monos. The ski is probably from the 90s so the 747s were big then. It’s a fun distraction.

Attachments

• IMG_6500.jpeg
    IMG_6500.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 80
Back