Look what’s in my garage!

@TD, I don't see any ski racks on that sled. Time to do some mods.

@Brownski, the chair is currently getting buried. It will too heavy to move by tomorrow :cool:. I actually took a look at it today, I think it is the repositioned picnic table that is throwing you guys off. Nothing to be done about that, unfortunately, too much lumber in the way.

Finally something to look forward to. Did I ever mention I had ancestors from north of the border? If Francois (changed to Frank at the border) would have gone west instead of south I might be a Hinterlandian today. I’m supposedly 1/8 Micmac

Last edited:
Happens every year. Get a few inches of snow on the chair and all of a sudden everyone is part Mikmaq.

:rolleyes: :)

Time the old 71 Panther gets rebuilt and, hopefully, back on the trail. She's a sleeper too. Stickers say it's a 399 when she has a 440 motor ?
PXL_20210101_141917846.MP.jpg

Finally got it dropped off to my buddy who is a Catmaster tech. He smiled when I brought it in and told me he cut his teeth on those old cats. Pretty psyched that the ball is rolling on the old girl.

So this just showed up at our place. Ethan wanted a long track off trail sled, so he got one.. I’m thinking he gets his quiver acquisition tendencies from me.

Attachments

• 56AA008F-1A2C-4773-A5C2-1015FE50779B.jpeg
    56AA008F-1A2C-4773-A5C2-1015FE50779B.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 68
Back