Jury Duty

Hopefully non of you end up with my wife’s experience., Federal grand jury every Tuesday for a year and a half. Usually they get extended to 2yrs ! She would drive to philly the night before, fortunately we’re far enough away that her hotel room was covered.

My pet peeve! The whole jury selection system is bs . They should open up to volunteers, there’s tons of retired people who would actually want to be there.

My pet peeve! The whole jury selection system is bs . They should open up to volunteers, there’s tons of retired people who would actually want to be there.

Juries used to be mostly retired volunteers but old guys usually hate young people and want to put them in prison. Also everyone thinks all old white men are racist. That's why they stopped allowing people to volunteer into the jury pool.

mm

Last edited:
A band called The Ataris remade it and changed the line to “Black Flag sticker” which I guess is a punk band. Seems unnecessary. Also, I discovered last year that my kids didn’t know it was a remake so I explained things to them

Back