JACK-O'-LANTERN TIME BY GOD!

I usually like to imbibe a bit while carving but dangerboy got invited to a big teenagers Halloween party last night so I had play taxi driver and by the time I got him home I wasn’t in the mood. So this is what you get when I carve on coffee
Self actualization can be beneficial. Pace yourself with the coffee.

This party was quite an experience. All previous years the carving was the night before the party. Kind of lost interest in the actual party and just went to the carving the last 5 years.

Anyway my buddy has a landscaping company and he'd buy 200 pumpkins and get his crew to cut out the top hole and clean them out. Then 4 or 5 of us would cut out the faces and drink Knob Creek. We always did it all outside.

This year was totally different. The pumpkins were there but it was like a cocktail party with tons of people, boys and girls that I hadn't seen in forever. It wasn't outside the barn, as usual, but semi-inside his garage, lots of flowing air but a lot of people and no masks. I know this crowd, and how they roll, and was pretty sure they are all vaxxed. Still.

When I got there I realized I either had to go with it, or go home. I decided to stay, my first experience even close to this since covid. I stayed and had a blast. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm not worried about it at this point.

This party was quite an experience. All previous years the carving was the night before the party. Kind of lost interest in the actual party and just went to the carving the last 5 years... Then 4 or 5 of us would cut out the faces and drink Knob Creek. We always did it all outside.
This year was totally different. The pumpkins were there but it was like a cocktail party with tons of people, boys and girls that I hadn't seen in forever.
When I got there I realized I either had to go with it, or go home... I'm not worried about it at this point.
Did ya wade Knob Creek this year too?

Yes of course!

5th Annual Pumpkin Roll
Great time was had by all
IMG_20211107_060527_153.jpg
IMG_20211107_060527_224.jpg
IMG_20211107_060527_261.jpg

20221007_202844.jpg

Back