How Much Ground Clearance Do You Need?

So now we’re getting spammed in the dog thread by some dude selling bespoke collars and leashes and the word police are auditing the car threads. NYSB has truly arrived.

So now we’re getting spammed in the dog thread by some dude selling bespoke collars and leashes and the word police are auditing the car threads. NYSB has truly arrived.
I'm just asking people to be considerate about a slur. If that upsets you, ignore me.

I'm not writing the word, but yes - it's a vile insult in a non-automotive context.
Oh please, we are talking about vehicles. Are you really that offended or poking around for a reaction ?

And to answer the ground clearance question. All you need is a AWD vehicle, trucks suck unless you have a 2500 or above. I’ve lived in boondocks my whole life and the old rear 2wd also suck. (hope suck didn’t offend)

Better not listen to this song, lest one be offended.
Red Peters

Attachments

• Peters.png
    Peters.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 55
I’ve lived in boondocks my whole life and the old rear 2wd also suck. (hope suck didn’t offend)
You just reminded of a funny memory. When I was maybe 11 or 12 years old my mom had lit up my older brother over something or other so he was bent out of shape enough that when he got out of the shower he wrote “mom sucks” in the condensation on the bathroom mirror. Well, I guess when the next sibling took her turn in the bathroom, the message reappeared. Either one of my sisters narced or else one of my parents somehow saw it. I don’t know. All I know is I stepped out into the hall and my dad was standing there, completely red faced, bellowing at my brother “that means your mother sucks on penises! Is that what you think? Are you saying your mother sucks on penises?” Man, he was pissed. My brother was silent- probably a smart move at that point. I just turned around and went back in my bedroom. Good times.

You just reminded of a funny memory. When I was maybe 11 or 12 years old my mom had lit up my older brother over something or other so he was bent out of shape enough that when he got out of the shower he wrote “mom sucks” in the condensation on the bathroom mirror. Well, I guess when the next sibling took her turn in the bathroom, the message reappeared. Either one of my sisters narced or else one of my parents somehow saw it. I don’t know. All I know is I stepped out into the hall and my dad was standing there, completely red faced, bellowing at my brother “that means your mother sucks on penises! Is that what you think? Are you saying your mother sucks on penises?” Man, he was pissed. My brother was silent- probably a smart move at that point. I just turned around and went back in my bedroom. Good times.
That’s too much information, just sayin.

Back