Greek Peak Conditions

Another lovely day at Greek Peak. The surfaces held up for the duration of the day and coverage is still solid. With chair 2 not operating, there were some lines here and there, but nothing too bad. We've been looking at the hourly forecast, and it appears as though tomorrow may turn out to be an OK day. Our fingers are crossed.

I glad Greek is not my regular hill
Yes occasionally lift falls and accidents happen but this happens more at this hill in recent years in my opinion
Yesterday few people from this forum where lucky when it happens again almost take them out
"
From Greek Facebook about chair 2 is that one that had the accident into you yesterday:
""*NOTE TO GUESTS REGARDING LIFT #2: Lift #2 has a mechanical issue requiring parts that are not available for several months. The safety of our Guests is our top priority, so we have made the decision to close Lift #2 for the remainder of the season. The terrain accessible from Lift #2 can still be reached from Lift #4 and the Marathon trail and Visions Lift and Epicurus Way. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I glad Greek is not my regular hill
Yes occasionally lift falls and accidents happen but this happens more at this hill in recent years in my opinion
Yesterday few people from this forum where lucky when it happens again almost take them out
"
From Greek Facebook about chair 2 is that one that had the accident into you yesterday:
""*NOTE TO GUESTS REGARDING LIFT #2: Lift #2 has a mechanical issue requiring parts that are not available for several months. The safety of our Guests is our top priority, so we have made the decision to close Lift #2 for the remainder of the season. The terrain accessible from Lift #2 can still be reached from Lift #4 and the Marathon trail and Visions Lift and Epicurus Way. We apologize for any inconvenience."
What happened? It wasn't running when I left at 11:30. I just assumed they didn't have enough staff to run it.

Saturday I told him he had an admirer on NYSB, it must've flustered him he let me go down Mars when he shouldn't have at 4. I got about 200 yards down when ski patrol met me coming up on a snowmobile. He tried to get me to hike back up, then he recognized me and said go ahead, but go fast, I said I always do.

Saturday I told him he had an admirer on NYSB, it must've flustered him he let me go down Mars when he shouldn't have at 4. I got about 200 yards down when ski patrol met me coming up on a snowmobile. He tried to get me to hike back up, then he recognized me and said go ahead, but go fast, I said I always do.
You owe me.

Back