Greek Peak Conditions

This is indeed good news!

I wonder if they never installed the new water pumps in the East Pumphouse last year per their press release (see below), as they had a similar announcement for the 22-23 ski season:

Honestly I didn’t see much in better snow making this season or at least what I was expecting, I chalked it up to the weather. Hopefully cold air returns next season and can fairly judge the upgrades

Honestly I didn’t see much in better snow making this season or at least what I was expecting, I chalked it up to the weather. Hopefully cold air returns next season and can fairly judge the upgrades
I think the only reason they got in 114 days this season is because of those upgrades. And yes. I too hope for sustained cold next year to see what they can really do.

Camp, so sorry to hear about Boo. He will be missed. Boo was such a great skier. So very sad.
Thanks, bro.
He definitely was an amazing skier. He was my favorite person to ski behind. Watching him ski was like watching water pour out of a glass.

So sad to hear Boo passed. He was a good man. He definitely had a tough row to hoe in his life. I hope he is at peace now. I feel a part of Greek has passed with him.

https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_543923839_235169391543_1_original.jpg

Just got my tickets!

Back