Gore Mountain Conditions

Janitors know things somehow.
“... the Burnt Ridge Quad, which is scheduled for its last weekend of the season starting tomorrow. (Psst- no one has skied over there yet; that means fresh snow!)"
Snow Report For Friday, April 5
17″ OF NEW SNOW & EXCELLENT CONDITIONS!

I saw the steps...someone has skied over there...

Looking back on my posts, I can see I meant to type "High Peaks just opened" when I typed "Straightbrook". There was, in fact plenty of snow over there. If Darby Woods glade is any indication, they could have opened all of them without any worries of low tide.

Darby Woods is certainly one of the most skiable, in thin conditions.

Have fun whoever can make it. No skiing for me this weekend. Hopefully next but may be done unless I do a Killington day with the kids on my way up to stowe in a few weeks. Wife doesn't want to come because she has school work (way too dedicated IMO). PS skiing with the fam is so much fun. Did it for less days than usual this year. We lapped greens the last two days because my wife is just more comfortable on them, and I didn't even care : )

How much of Gore is actually going to be open this weekend? OpenSnow is saying currently 34% for today. Is that close to being right?

How much of Gore is actually going to be open this weekend? OpenSnow is saying currently 34% for today. Is that close to being right?
It’s still snowing.
If ya can believe this, it’s 80% today even without any Ski Bowl open.
1712329556114.png

High for North Creek tomorrow according to Accu is 41, so there’s that.

Everything open but ski bowl. Glades have ropes up but just matter of time before they take them down as they are being totally ignored.

Back