Diners

It’s amazing how good a Sysco burger can taste after a few days in the woods

Suffolk County dinner in Centereach Island of long where I grew up was delicious any time of day I miss those places to eat from my hometown.
Need to back it been almost 20 years.
In Middletown NY Katz dinner very good

View attachment 8721
Chief staring at his hand like that might make ya want to pace yourself with the side of shrooms, if ya gotta make the long drive home.
That sign is nasty. The original sign looked like this:

west-taghkanic-diner-hudson-new-york-usa-DF1H07.jpg

There were four Chief Taconic diners on the TSP, but two of them are gone, and the West Taconic was turned into a bistro. That attracted so much attention that the renovated sign became politically incorrect, so the sign probably has to go now.

mm

I used to get free breakfasts at the diner here in town because the owners were grateful for the way my girlfriend took care of their mother in the hospital. Then they closed the place after one of them murdered a waitress, which sucked for me.

It's sad that so many diners have been replaced by Denny's and Cracker Barrels.

mm

Love me a good diner, especially on a cold morning after a long drive. I have been avoiding them this year due to Covid but excited to check some of these out.

I used to get free breakfasts at the diner here in town because the owners were grateful for the way my girlfriend took care of their mother in the hospital. Then they closed the place after one of them murdered a waitress, which sucked for me.

It's sad that so many diners have been replaced by Denny's and Cracker Barrels.

mm
I don’t know. I’ve visited a lot of Denny’s over the years. A Superbird can be just the thing at 4 or 5 in the morning.

Moons Over My Hammy... the last time I was at Denny’s they had a smoking section

Back