Caberfae Peaks, Cadillac, Mi 1/17/24 with MarzNC

@MarzNC it was my pleasure to show you what Michigan is all about. What the Meyer family has done and is continuing to do with Caberfae is unbelievable. Every year they keep reinvesting in the whole ski hill from the parking lot, buildings and the ski hill. They truly make you feel like a person and not a number

Back in October MarzNC said she was going to be in Michigan this winter and wanted to know if we could meet up and ski somewhere. The first place that came to my mind was Caberfae Peaks.

This is very cool. For me, when stuff like this happens... let's say I really appreciate it.

Those are some nice lodges too.

Man it is SOOO cool to see ski reports from a ladies perspective and viewpoint of a place I’ve been going to for 32 years. Looking forward to your report on Nubs, my actual all time favorite lower peninsula area. Wish my wife of 41 yrs skied doggone it. Also really cool that through NYSkiBlog you guys hooked up and now you have a good idea as to how we in Michigan and as Ted says “ make mountains out of molehills “!

As a side note the 9 hole golf course is real nice and usually nobody there. Two years ago wife and I paid the $59 unlimited golf and night lodging .

Back