Best Ski Videos

Dang, Mr. Rips, thanks for that one. (y)
It got my tail waggin.
That’s the Adige (Ah'dejay) River other folks were biking along towards the end of their excursion.
Hence the name of Alto Adige. It runs to just south of Venice
Ah yes, the Alto Adige. Great skiing and great wine. I remember early in my career at Winebow, the owner said, "If you want to get ahead in this company, you must drink Tieffenbruner's grappa." Dude wore lederhosen at our trade shows. Spoke Italian with a German accent.

Ah yes, the Alto Adige. Great skiing and great wine. I remember early in my career at Winebow, the owner said, "If you want to get ahead in this company, you must drink Tieffenbruner's grappa." Dude wore lederhosen at our trade shows. Spoke Italian with a German accent.
Grappa's strong. The Tirolese enjoy their wine, spirits and beer.
Hotty Toddy.

Grappa's strong. The Tirolese enjoy their wine, spirits and beer.
Hotty Toddy.
Aside from the occasional caipirinha, I'm not much of a mixed drinks guy. Love an occasional grappa tho.

Not many places where it's possible to ski powder under lights. This was filmed at Nordic Valley near SLC. I've had soup at the lodge building, which unfortunately had a major fire recently.

Uploaded December 2023

snow, laughs and laps.
always been a Sage fan, seems to feature and make the most out of the terrain. Skis like he bikes and vice versa.

Something completely different from the nordic world . . . learned about it from the Aussie ski forum. It's early season down under.

February 2023

Back