Belleayre Conditions

Does anyone know if you purchase a "Belleayre only" lift ticket, does that give you any type of discount at Gore? I only get up to Gore a few days a season, so it's not really worth the extra $280 for the SKI3 pass.

If it's the same as this year, I think you get one free day and one half-price day at either Gore or Whiteface.

Last edited:
Belle #30 today - first chair to 1:30. Spent most of the day lapping #8. Trail of the day was Dot. Pretty good crowd for a Monday but negligible compared to yesterday.

R0001402.jpg

Just spent two days at Belleayre while completing my PSIA Level 1 Alpine Certification Assessment. The conditions were really pleasant for the most part. Monday was sunny and a bit above freezing so things softened up nicely. I agree with the above about Dot being really nice. Today was sunny for most of the day but below freezing so things stayed more of a frozen granular but still pretty good. By mid afternoon clouds and wind came in plus some light snow, made it feel much colder, so I ended up doing just one run after the PSIA event was over. Our group was not up for any trees or bumps so I don't know how those were holding up. The machine made snow on some of the trails is looking pretty deep and should hold up well to spring weather for a while.

Just spent two days at Belleayre while completing my PSIA Level 1 Alpine Certification Assessment. The conditions were really pleasant for the most part. Monday was sunny and a bit above freezing so things softened up nicely. I agree with the above about Dot being really nice. Today was sunny for most of the day but below freezing so things stayed more of a frozen granular but still pretty good. By mid afternoon clouds and wind came in plus some light snow, made it feel much colder, so I ended up doing just one run after the PSIA event was over. Our group was not up for any trees or bumps so I don't know how those were holding up. The machine made snow on some of the trails is looking pretty deep and should hold up well to spring weather for a while.
I’m pretty sure I saw your group on Dot on Monday, Jim. A lot of good skiing happening there.

Spent my birthday today at Belleayre with my two sons and brother in law. Nice day to use our free tickets that come with the season pass. Dream catcher , and Chippewa glades mostly. Under the Gondi, was fun at the end of our day. A little fresh and open glades , is nice surprise for birthday fun!

How much snow did they get? I was there yesterday and skied all the glades. Had a really great afternoon after my meeting. Was thinking today was going to be great. I even hoofed it out to Cathedral Brook.

Back