Are you a picker?

The other notable course in Baldwinsville that I used to play occasionally was Radisson -- considered by some to be the Bethpage Black of CNY.
Yup. Next door to the world’s largest brewery.
It started out as a Schlitz.
The whole area was just some fields and woods with some ponds by the river before the “new community” of Radisson came to town.

Is that Foxfire golf course in Baldwinsville (previously known as Village Green)? I used to play there!

Good thing you have a pickup -- no other way to transport that monster.
It is!!
My buddy, and best man in my wedding was the superintendent there for 10 years. They got new tee signs so he called me to ask which one I wanted. I took #9, even being one of the easiest holes on the course his brother would hit it into the pond on the right every single time. You could bet on it!!!! Lol

Cool ,add some pads ,wax er up and go like hell. I have a six footer from when I was a kid they are a Hoot ! ?

Cool ,add some pads ,wax er up and go like hell. I have a six footer from when I was a kid they are a Hoot ! ?
Reflecting on this we've had some great times on this Boggan.

true story:. Right near the golf course that I play on the river there's an old abandoned ski hill that was a t-bar operation .

A couple years back several of us local Yahoo's decided we were going to have some toboggan and cc ski races so we built a jump mid slope and had a hell of a day celebrating each run with a few hits from our rum laden bota bags slung around our necks

One local crazy who was my son's cross country coach in high school decided it would a great idea to take his canoe down the slope?

Well when he hit that jump t the damn thing got airborne went sideways bounced into the woods off the side of the trail and splintered into toothpicks ????.

He showed up for school Monday hobbling on a cane with a s*** eating grin on his face. Ya can't make this chit up??

Last edited:
Latest pick
PXL_20220529_130030267.jpg

Back