Aletsch Arena, CH: 02/03/22

She was just dazzled by my friendly nature. Cute kid, she spoke in a Swiss dialect that could peel the paint from walls.

Some many great shots and that one is the BEST!

What exotic locale next?
I replied but forgot to hit "post reply." I like how this new forum interface saves your drafts without you even doing anything.

I'm booked for the southern French Alps during the second week of March: a mix of two large circuits, Serre Chevalier and Forêt Blanche/Risoul, and several off-the-beaten-path areas. Here's the plan (zoom in to see the ski area footprints) so let's see how it turns out. First, I may have to renegotiate the, ahem, "terms of my release" here on the home front.

Last edited:
I replied but forgot to hit "post reply." I like how this new forum interface saves your drafts without you even doing anything.

I'm booked for the southern French Alps during the second week of March: a mix of two large circuits (Serre Chevalier and Forêt Blanche/Risoul) and several off-the-beaten-path areas -- zoom in to see the ski area footprints. Here's the plan; let's see how it turns out. First, I may have to renegotiate the, ahem, "terms of my release" here on the home front.
Looking forward to the next adventure.

Back