Nordic Combined Might Get Cut from Olympic Winter Games

France spent >billion to try to clean up the Seine and still had a shitshow with triathletes becoming ill after their swim.
Cuse’s Onondaga Lake could be cleaner.

I watched the finale of the women's [bike] road race, Kristin Faulkner off the front for gold. Crossing the Seine.... sure didn't look clean. And I'm a francophile.

That is a bold statement!! ;)
Comparing Onondaga Lake to the filthy Seine in Paris ain’t bragging.

Onondaga Lake should & could be cleaner.

Comparing Onondaga Lake to the filthy Seine in Paris ain’t bragging.

Onondaga Lake should & could be cleaner.
Good luck with that contaminated monster!!

Good luck with that contaminated monster!!
I try to avoid polluted water as much as possible, but for a single one time event I think I'd risk industrial pollution before I'd swim in E.Coli. YMMV

When I was in school there was a town beach next to Jacobsons shipyard, which was a Superfund site that wasn't remediated until years later. My Little League field was another Superfund site. Everyone my age has so much lifetime chemical exposure that that another swim in Onondaga Lake probably wouldn't make any difference.

mm

The Olympics are just a big, corrupt TV show. I personally boycott it.

I am not pleased with NBC this year. I think they really took a dump on the Tour de France coverage leading up to the Olympics by moving almost everything to Peacock.

Peacock is horrible.

No preview box when you fast forward or rewind, and should even dare try you'll have to sit through 2 minutes of commercials every time.

How much does Peacock cost?

Back