WiFi camera / webcam suggestion to view mountain from house?

dubstar

We recently got WiFi service up at the ski house. I’d like to install an outdoor WiFi camera to keep tabs on the view and conditions when not up there. Mainly for fun but additional features such as zooming etc. are a bonus. Reasonably priced options are best, not looking for the most expensive one. Thanks!
7436DF2F-42C7-454E-9296-79F607F98DE7.jpeg

I went through this when I was trying to pressure Gore into getting a webcam. I figured if I had a cam directed at Gore, and I optimized the page for "gore mountain web cam" I'd get a ton of traffic, that I could show to ORDA and say "look I am stealing all your traffic!"

I wasn't easy for us because we don't heat our place when we aren't there and it's hard to find a camera that can handle 20 below.

Nice view!

Serious dilemma!

I went through this when I was trying to pressure Gore into getting a webcam. I figured if I had a cam directed at Gore, and I optimized the page for "gore mountain web cam" I'd get a ton of traffic, that I could show to ORDA and say "look I am stealing all your traffic!"

I wasn't easy for us because we don't heat our place when we aren't there and it's hard to find a camera that can handle 20 below.
Seems as though Gore has trouble with their new one from Bear Mountain.
Hasn’t been online in awhile.
Used to show a ? mark.
Now they’ve “fixed" it to just a blank page.

Back