Water fun in pa ski hill

Very cool! I like water slides even though I don't like roller coasters or water in general. Being able to ride up the chairlift instead of hiking up to slide down . . . sounds like a win-win combination to me. Tickets are $35 with $25 pre-opening tickets before July 16. Longest slide is 1000 ft.

The company that sets up the slides is based in Utah. Did a bigger installation near San Antonio, TX earlier in the summer.

Bear Creek is just south of Allentown. I have another reason to be in eastern PA for a few days later in July. May wander over to take a look at least. :)

might have to check this out...

Did the Slide the Slopes today aside from the lines we had fun.
They had the bunny hill chair running and the magic carpet.

The smaller kids had some difficulty keeping up momentum and would have to walk a bit near the end. They had some dog legs in the long stretches to control speed. I figured out after the first run it was necessary to pull up on the tube to keep from getting a face full. The dog legs would dam up some water and slow your speed considerably.

Fun day but a bit disappointing only got 4 slides in 2 hours. Maybe week days or early on weekends.

Back