Taos and a little Breck

jasonwx

Unlike James, I have don't have the patience or the skill to write beautiful trip reports. Here is the boiled down report.

Flew into Santa Fe on Sunday night , hike the hills and toured downtown on Monday. Ate great Mexican food!! Green Chile's baby!!! On Tues we drove to Taos , A little under 2 hrs away , what a gorgeous ride.

I have skied most of the major resorts in the US and the major resort in Europe;)

Taos just blew me away. If it had more reliable snow it would be the number 1 US resort in my opinion. There was maybe 200 pp there.. Crazy skiing top to bottom and not seeing a soul..

On Wed, We drove to Denver to pick up my daughter at DIA , 5.5 hrs of desolate hwy. It made driving fun again..I set the cruse and didn't touch a peddle for 150 miles.. From DIA to Boulder for lunch and walk around then to Breckenridge to meet friends for 2 days of skiing..

Breck was in need of snow , but was well covered and of course groomed to perfection. 1st day at Breck was spend skiing with friends and their 5yr old hot shot..The next day my daughter and I skied lift 6 for hours on end..Soft bumps and butter smooth wind buff..Bowls and shoots all day..

On to the pics
Taos
IMG_3043.jpg

Taos easy to hike to ridge

Taos
IMG_3049.jpg

more goodness

Breck
IMG_3084.jpg

Zoe top of lift 6 Breck

Breck
IMG_3091.jpg