Ski 3 All the Way to the Total Eclipse April 6, 7, 8 2024

Country Gun

IMG_1238.jpeg

This past week my son and I were to be out west skiing. That trip was canceled to to our host breaking his ankle in 5 places in low tide conditions.

Little did we know what great skiing a late April storm would provide for us. Sat was the start of it with Belleayre being the start of the journey north. Conditions were great and even with warm temperatures B never got sticky or grippy. Winter like skiing prevailed

IMG_1244.png

Sunday morning I started right at first bell at the Gondi at Gore. Guess who was at the front of the line? Harvey of course. My son D and his friends showed up about 9. Conditions were stellar up top. Lies , Chati and Upper Steilhang very fun!

IMG_1195.jpeg

My body started to tire about 1pm . The boys lapped the Dark side glade 3 or 4 times while I hung out . D nailed the Rumor after it opened, 3 times.

IMG_1246.png

The boys had enough around 2 ish and their skiing was ending as they had work on Monday.

It was up to myself to finish the Final leg of the Ski3. First time this year at the Face and it good timing.Sunshine soft snow and a total eclipse.

IMG_1204.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1238.jpeg
    IMG_1238.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 47
View attachment 24531T
his past week my son and I were to be out west skiing. That trip was canceled to to our host breaking his ankle in 5 places in low tide conditions.
Little did we know what great skiing a late April storm would provide for us. Sat was the start of it with Belleayre being the start of the journey north. Conditions were great and even with warm temperatures B never got sticky or grippy. Winter like skiing prevailed
View attachment 24526
Sunday morning I started right at first bell at the Gondi at Gore. Guess who was at the front of the line? Harvey of course. My son D and his friends showed up about 9. Conditions were stellar up top. Lies , Chati and Upper Steilhang very fun!

View attachment 24528
My body started to tire about 1pm . The boys lapped the Dark side glade 3 or 4 times while I hung out . D nailed the Rumor after iit opened 3 times.
View attachment 24529
.The boys had enough around 2 ish and their skiing was ending as they had work on Monday.

It was up to myself to finish the Final leg of the Ski3. First time this year at the Face and it good timing.Sunshine soft snow and a total eclipse.
View attachment 24530

View attachment 24531
That’s gotta be one for the record books. (y)
Vibes to yer host outwest. Hope they heal well.

Last edited:
Back