Rocky Mountain Resole?

Endoftheline

Need new soles on a pair of Asolo leather tele boots. Has anyone here ever used this company? Or know of anyone who did? Anyone have any knowledge of their skills? The reviews(FWTW) are mixed at best. Or if anyone knows of any good cobbler or company that could resole the boots, anyone in VT? Or anywhere for that matter.

Need new soles on a pair of Asolo leather tele boots. Has anyone here ever used this company? Or know of anyone who did? Anyone have any knowledge of their skills? The reviews(FWTW) are mixed at best. Or if anyone knows of any good cobbler or company that could resole the boots, anyone in VT? Or anywhere for that matter.

I'm pretty sure I used them about a decade ago, for a pair of Asolo leather tele boots. Couldn't find anyone on the east coast.

As I recall they did a good job. Sorry that is all I got.

Might be a bit late for this season. You got backup?

I'm pretty sure I used them about a decade ago, for a pair of Asolo leather tele boots. Couldn't find anyone on the east coast.

As I recall they did a good job. Sorry that is all I got.

Might be a bit late for this season. You got backup?
Thanks Harv. Was hoping to find someone on the east coast. Guess i'll give them a try. Don't have back up so I will keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Endo - what is your size?

Endo - what is your size?
9 or 9.5 US or 42/43 Euro. Just saw a nice pair for sale on ebay for more than I paid for a new pair 10 yrs ago(also on ebay). Might have to go for them and will then have a back up pair.

Somewhere I have a pair of Merrill Doubles, still in the box, but they are 10.5.

When I heard they were being discontinued I bought 2 pairs for $100 each, they were $455 the year before. So I have those 2 pairs, plus my old and beat Asolo Snowfields which still I use every year.

I'd give you the Merrills if they fit, but alas...

Somewhere I have a pair of Merrill Doubles, still in the box, but they are 10.5.

When I heard they were being discontinued I bought 2 pairs for $100 each, they were $455 the year before. So I have those 2 pairs, plus my old and beat Asolo Snowfields which still I use every year.

I'd give you the Merrills if they fit, but alas...
Harv, Thanks for the offer, if they were the right size I'd take you up on it.

Back