Please Disable Ad Blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSkiBlog

Administrator
You may have noticed we've added some ad units to the site over the last few days.

We'd sincerely appreciate it if you'd disable any ad blockers you may use on other sites.

Our fixed costs for NYSkiBlog include hosting, some web development and now we have an annual cost for XenForo, the new forum software. We're hoping to cover those costs with ad revenue.

NOTE: Firefox makes it hard to disable its built in adblocker. If you are not seeing ads in Firefox, turn off "enhanced tracking protection" for this site or use a different browser please.

Show your support, by liking this post.

Thank you!

You may have noticed the site down for several hours this am, midnight to about 8am.

We are exceeding our current hosting, and have to upgrade. I'm not going to go all skiology on you by "fund raising" but I would make another appeal to disable any adblockers you have when you are visiting NYSB. I believe every adblocker allows you to whitelist a specific site.

Right now ad revenue just about equals the cost of hosting each year, but our cost is going to go up in the next few days.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back