Night Skiing at Holiday 3-22-24

Brownski

Holiday has outlasted Plattekill, Thunder Ridge, Mount Peter and Mountain Creek. An impressive accomplishment given all the challenges this winter. A couple of the regular patrollers were unavailable yesterday so the director put out a email asking for help. Since Junior was home from college, he joined me.

IMG_9444.jpeg

As you can see, even though they were down to two trails, what they had open was covered pretty good. Also, so many patrollers responded to the call (including a few from Plattekill who drove down from the western Catskills) that we were free to just do laps and goof off.

IMG_9447.jpeg

Holiday has a long history of racing and they are reviving the tradition.

IMG_9459.jpeg

IMG_9472.jpeg

IMG_9461.jpeg

Seems like everybody had fun. I haven’t gotten much exercise lately so we just kept doing laps until sweep.

IMG_9489.jpeg

IMG_9524.jpeg

IMG_9540.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

IMG_9544.jpeg

Lots of fun as always. Big things ahead for this little hill.

IMG_9483.jpeg

Holiday has outlasted Plattekill, Thunder Ridge, Mount Peter and Mountain Creek. An impressive accomplishment given all the challenges this winter. A couple of the regular patrollers were unavailable yesterday so the director put out a email asking for help. Since Junior was home from college, he joined me.

View attachment 24125

As you can see, even though they were down to two trails, what they had open was covered pretty good. Also, so many patrollers responded to the call (including a few from Plattekill who drove down from the western Catskills) that we were free to just do laps and goof off.

View attachment 24126

Holiday has a long history of racing and they are reviving the tradition.

View attachment 24127

View attachment 24128

View attachment 24129

Seems like everybody had fun. I haven’t gotten much exercise lately so we just kept doing laps until sweep.

View attachment 24130

View attachment 24131

View attachment 24134

View attachment 24132

View attachment 24133

Lots of fun as always. Big things ahead for this little hill.

View attachment 24135
Attaboy Bski. (y) Nice report.
Saw t'was where the cool people go now.

Back