Food Trucks

wonderpony

I don't know if food trucks are a thing where you live, but they are definitely a thing around Ithaca. One showed up about five minutes from my house and I finally stopped. I got a pineapple marinated sirloin skewer with rice and beans from Juicy’s Shanty. The flavors are amazing. I think that I will make more of an effort to stop at some of these. Off the top of my head, I can think of a taco stand and a Jamaican food truck, and I know there are more.

20240526_162249.jpg

Not sure if I shared this elsewhere or not but it seems applicable. The lower budget, lower prestige version of the food truck… the food cart. I grabbed this on my way back to the train when my company forced me into the city recently and only had bagels for breakfast. I’m on a diet currently- limiting carb intake.

1716767390244.jpeg

It was alright

Not sure if I shared this elsewhere or not but it seems applicable. The lower budget, lower prestige version of the food truck… the food cart. I grabbed this on my way back to the train when my company forced me into the city recently and only had bagels for breakfast. I’m on a diet currently- limiting carb intake.

View attachment 24871

It was alright

We used to call momma beagle “The Food Truck" when she came to feed the pups.
Same tasty nutritious menu everyday.

The only time I see food trucks is at the local micro breweries. We have some good ones.

Back