Flash sale July 3-5 for Big SNOW

MarzNC

Big SNOW at American Dream in NJ is having a flash sale until midnight July 5. $100 for a 6-pack, which saves $130.

I'm considering stopping at Big SNOW to meet up with Ski Divas on the way to Lake Placid in August. That's my annual trek for the North Country School/Camp Treetops alumni gathering. Given that the price for a 2-hr session is $60, if I do two sessions on the same day then I'll already be ahead.

It's a great deal that breaks down to $16.66 for a two-hour session. Also good if you want to extend your session to either get more snow time or simply pace yourself without rushing to get it all in before the two-hour time limit. I've been twice so far this spring / summer since Killington closed and it's fun for what it is and good for mental / physical training.

What appealed to me is that no reservation is required. So if I'm driving and end up arriving early or later than expected, it doesn't make a difference. Given that I only go when traveling, the idea of doing one session, taking a break for an hour or two, and then going back for another session is of interest.

Back