Dalbello JAKK ?

capecodbeach

A family friend a whole lot younger than me (75) is relocating. Has not been doing a lot of skiing lately so his equipment is usually pristine. He knows I got back into skiing this year and am looking for a boot to finish the year out and hopefully use next year. Dalbello Veloce 75 is my current season long lease. I DO like them but he wants me to try his Dalbello JAKK 80. He says I will like the cabrio fit? Mondo 28.5 is the same and I think the width is nearly the same. Should I take him up on the offer? OR politely pass? My research says they are a freestyle ski? Although I have never known him to be a terrain park skier. I am kind of hesitant thinking the boots may be out of my skill level. I am a cautious groomed terrain rider, mostly greens. We have not skied together so he could be overestimating my ability. What should I expect out of the cabrio boots? I see they have 3 buckles with strap and are described as 3 piece? His boots are 4, maybe 5 years old so are they comparable to what JAKK boots are now? Dalbello JAKK a boot I might like?

Sorry. Not familiar with them. I’d say if they’re free, they’re worth trying.

I don't know jack about gear.

Back