Crazy $hit You've Seen on Facebook

Harvey

Administrator
Thought about posting this in Scotty's Crazy News thread. But to me the word "News" oversells it.

Never thought I'd see Mount Snow and 'bucket list" in the same sentence.

Some nuance, the guy was REMOVING Mount Snow from his bucket list because of paid parking. Did you ever hear anyone say...."I was going heli-skiing in Alaska but when I found out there was a charge for parking, I cancelled my trip?

Also makes me chuckle when some guy on skiology thinks that vail is watching him and rethinking their business model because one guy is no longer going to their most crowded ski area.

Give me some crazy from Zuckland. No Politics.

Never thought I'd see Mount Snow and 'bucket list" in the same sentence.

Some nuance, the guy was REMOVING Mount Snow from his bucket list because of paid parking.
I had Mount Snow on my "list" at one point (mostly because I wanted to ski every major area in New England). I can't say that I will ever ski there again, but their North Face does have some nice terrain.

I would avoid areas that charge everyone parking. If we don't vote with our wallets, they will keep doing that stuff. There are few areas that I would suck it up and begrudgingly pay parking for, but not too many. At least until it becomes normal practice at most areas, I suspect it might eventually.

My FB feed is pretty tame, so I don't see the crazy. I have muted +80% of friends and liked groups.

Reactions: MC2
NYSB has arrived now that these guys are following us:

I like the deep pow groomers!

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 12.55.28 PM.png

Back