Cape Cod

Brownski

I’m gonna be in Brewster but I’m open to suggestions all around the area. Stuff to do with a couple teenagers and the wife. Restaurant recommendations. Beach recommendations. Places to put a kayak in the water. Wildlife viewing. What am I missing?

( On the Bay side Sandy Neck Beach Mayflower Beach) , Outter Cape do Coast Guard Beach , Nauset Beach , Do the dunes near Ptown, ... Do the Cape Bike trail best parts are from Dennis to the Ponds out near Brewster..Long Pond, Seymour Pond etc great freshwater swimming .Do Chatham Lighthouse Beach too great town awesome beach watch for Great Whites hahahah

All on Rt 28 : Great cheap seafood restaurant self serv Sea FOOD Sam's in West Yarmouth or Kreme and Kone Dennis or Chatham ..hey there are Plenty of expensive tourist traps that will suck ur wallet dry but these eat in self serve places are where NATIVES go another good one is The Original Seafood Restaurant in Dennisport Rt 28

Don't want to be a downer, but Cape Cod is having a fair number of people testing positive for COVID-19 in recent weeks. That has happened for some fully vaccinated people from out of state who went for a vacation.

Stay safe!

I’m gonna be in Brewster but I’m open to suggestions all around the area. Stuff to do with a couple teenagers and the wife. Restaurant recommendations. Beach recommendations. Places to put a kayak in the water. Wildlife viewing. What am I missing?
We have a house in S Yarmouth.. Restaurant wise the Cape is Meh, and expensive. That said , Harwich Port has some decent ones.. Eat early!!!
I'm a big fan of the National Seashore beaches..Take a ride out to Ptown and walk the dunes of Race Point.. Kayak Pleasant Bay in Chatham...
On the bayside, Corporation Beaches are nice but different..
If you go to the National Seashore beaches go EARLY!!!!
Also take in a Capecod League Baseball game if they are still playing...

We’ve been here a few times before and this was my reaction too. I was hoping I was missing something or going to the wrong place.
I’m have been there for 30 summers and the restaurants always disappoint. You can find a decent lobster roll.

Check out upper Millpond for paddling and Arey’s Pond boat yard for some longer paddles
years ago visiting a friends sister near Falmouth the ponds in the dark of the night lit up when paddling around, phosphorescents or whatever, have fun!

Back