Bacon

Brownski

I like bacon. Grill cooked bacon is especially good

3E3713E9-FD49-46F7-BDBC-B179AAAD89AB.jpeg
E13999CD-6D59-4547-9B7E-673EA396ECB8.jpeg

Vegetarians . . . maybe that's why I'll never become one. :)

Many years ago we spent a long summer weekend at the Brookside with friends from Ottawa. They brought their daughter and 5 year old granddaughter, who was being raised vegan by her mother.

I was cooking bacon for breakfast when Colin came to our room with little Esme. I said, "Come to the dark side, Esme. We have bacon."

Without missing a beat, she replied, "No thanks, I've already been there. I was just visiting."

Bacon even makes kale tasty. Saute some bacon, and set it aside, trying not to eat all of it. :ROFLMAO: Add some some sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to a couple tablespoons of bacon fat or EVOO, add the kale until it's cooked down and serve over cooked pasta. It's my favorite thing to do with kale. :)

I don’t think I ever had Kale but if I ever try it I hope there’s bacon involved

Bacon even makes kale tasty. Saute some bacon, and set it aside, trying not to eat all of it. :ROFLMAO: Add some some sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to a couple tablespoons of bacon fat or EVOO, add the kale until it's cooked down and serve over cooked pasta. It's my favorite thing to do with kale. :)
It might be the ONLY thing I'll do with kale. ?

Back