Anybody use Curated.com to buy gear?

OldTimer88

I swear I just had a better conversation chatting with one of their experts then I did at my local shop. And obviously they have access to way more stuff.

Is there a way to browse inventory before talking to an expert? I'm just curious to see what they have.

just bought a pair of kore 105s from Curated. I also liked the experience of talking (texting) skis with their expert. It was the ski I was already interested in (even though I haven't demoed them) but it was useful to hear his experience on them as they were his daily driver in Colorado. He was also familiar w/ other skis but he erased any doubts I had about getting the Kores. At the end they do recommend a tip for your expert which does erase some of the savings you get from them but he was super helpful so I was happy to help him get a lift ticket. It is interesting as I would not think to leave a tip at the local shop. Skis arrived quickly too. He actually left a message on my phone this weekend just to make sure my skis arrived and I was happy. I'd recommend them.

Back