Anybody got extra Salomon guardian parts laying around?

Brownski

I busted the tab that puts them into tour mode on one of my guardian 13s. Now that they’re off I can see that replacing that part would be pretty easy if I could get my hands on one. Any ideas?

Any of these work?

Good lead but no
Thanks
Maybe I’ll pop into some stores and see if they keep an old parts bin

I have an electric power washer at a house I visit. The plastic fitting that comes out to the power want broke. Bad design rough use. I searched the Internet. Went back to the store where I bought it. Was told I could not get the part. Came back the next day and took the piece of the display model and rubber banded a ten to the spot where I removed it.

I busted the tab that puts them into tour mode on one of my guardian 13s. Now that they’re off I can see that replacing that part would be pretty easy if I could get my hands on one. Any ideas?
Have ya checked EEE-Bay
These mightn’t be the part ya need but it may be available, somewhere.
Or there’s busted too and they’re selling the rest as parts.

Comb facebook marketplace for a beat up pair that someone is looking to basically give away and use them for a "part out"...save other parts as well for future breaks...

I have an electric power washer at a house I visit. The plastic fitting that comes out to the power want broke. Bad design rough use. I searched the Internet. Went back to the store where I bought it. Was told I could not get the part. Came back the next day and took the piece of the display model and rubber banded a ten to the spot where I removed it.
LoL
Too funny

Back