6 Piece Ryobi 20V tools set- Home Depot $199

greif

What is the connection to skiing, you ask? Well trail maintenance of course! I decided I needed a battery powered saw for clearing bittersweet. I was thinking circular saw, but then I saw this deal (2 lith batteries, recip saw, rotary saw, drill, driver drill, multi tool, and light). I have tried out the recip saw on a half dozen good size branches - which cut rapidly. I was pleasantly surprised by the tool quality - they all seem quite strong - I expected flimsier at the price. Considering that the 4ah battery sells for almost $100 I thought this was a good deal.

I had a Ryobi drill which was quite good. It lasted quite sometime and then the batteries died fast. I do want a multitool like this one, too. Its that time of year.

Same, I recently bought some cheap aftermarket batteries on ebay, good as new

For clearing I use this. Nasty nasty tool. Gas powered so I don’t have to worry about batteries

28E15A86-EC85-4D1D-BB3B-E5B657936DFC.jpeg

I'm somewhat a Ryobi connoisseur myself. I'll try to list my whole collection.
Tile saw, table saw, chop saw (with the stand), sander, mouse sander (aka corner cat), drill, impact driver, Sawzall, circ saw, flashlight, pressure washer, numerous drill bit kits, airstrike Brad nailer, pole saw attachment, 2 weedwhackers, I forget the rest. Ryobi isn't bad at all. Try this link:

Last edited:
Back