Going Under the Knife

There are good days and not so good days on this chaotic journey

Today was a Great Day finally had a good night's sleep and ate well last nite But went out to play my first round of golf ⛳️ in 4 weeks .

I had been feeling extremely tired since getting back from UVM Saturday and almost fell asleep at the wheel early yesterday coming back from Malone

But got my MOJO working again yesterday afternoon after a nap .Today iwasjust hoping to be able to complete 9 holes .

Well had a great round for an old dude with 2 chemo ports in his chest . Shot a 38 with. 4 pars and a 35 yd chip in for a Bird . A really good nites rest and a good meal can solve problems it seems.

Last edited:
Way to get after it WD!

Well had a great round for an old dude with 2 chemo ports in his chest . Shot a 38 with. 4 pars and a 35 yd chip in for a Bird . A really good nites rest and a good meal can solve problems it seems.
Attaboy.(y)
In golf there’s handicaps & then there’s handicaps.
Keep swinging Warp.🏌️‍♂️⛳

Last edited:
My son JB came up from Manhattan for past 5days great to spend time with my finest medical advisor . We're standing on the end of a mile long peninsula on The St Larry, yesterday we walked some island trails .The Queen and i had a relaxing time with my best male friend and son

Attachments

• 20240913_105416.jpg
    20240913_105416.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 24
Back