Going Under the Knife

cafefef8-93e3-4924-b615-324f074b5dfb-1_all_622.jpg

Me n my Daughter from Concord MA she was with us this past week at HL .JB is coming next week

It’s good to have family around. Glad to hear you’re gonna get to golf a little.

It’s good to have family around. Glad to hear you’re gonna get to golf a little.
Thanks B ski .my adult children have gone above and beyond to help is the past 6 weeks.

They come from Manhattan and Concord to drive us to and from UVM and stay with us at HL .

They are a godsend. JB is a medical professional and translates meaning for me and my daughter is a teacher who takes incredible attention to detail recokreps a journal of all transactions with the team of physicians working on my dilemma.

I'm hoping my stamina allows a round of golf sometime this week between lab sessions

Thanks B ski .my adult children have gone above and beyond to help is the past 6 weeks.

They come from Manhattan and Concord to drive us to and from UVM and stay with us at HL .

They are a godsend. JB is a medical professional and translates meaning for me and my daughter is a teacher who takes incredible attention to detail recokreps a journal of all transactions with the team of physicians working on my dilemma.

I'm hoping my stamina allows a round of golf sometime this week between lab sessions
I am sorry you are going through all this, and I am thankful you have such an awesome support system.

There are lots of random factors in life but the fact that your children are stepping up says alot about them and you and your wife.

God bless and godspeed.

Good news they repositioned ports so golf is possible, haven't played in long time I Need the distraction
Knock em in Warp.⛳🏌️‍♂️
Made an eagle on the #1 handicap hole (par 5) from the fairway along with 2 more birdies on the frontside last Wednesday.
Golf throws ya a bone sometimes.
Keep swinging.

Knock em in Warp.⛳🏌️‍♂️
Made an eagle on the #1 handicap hole (par 5) from the fairway along with 2 more birdies on the frontside last Wednesday.
Golf throws ya a bone sometimes.
Keep swinging.
Happy 4 u tski.thats some awesome golf

Back