Gore Mountain Conditions

I have skied Echo many times, just not as many as I would have liked to as it is a really great trail and more importantly, the only enjoyable way to get to Burnt Ridge from that side. Especially if you want to ski Moxham--which I skied for the first time this past season--love it!
I love moxham. I actually am kind of bummed they put snow making on it. More traffic and less 'character'. Loved that it pretty much always had little bumps and such (including rocks and roots). But I treat my skis like rock skis and get them repaired when i need to.

JoesRun.jpg

Thanks for the link. Looks like the frequent skier card would give discounts for single day tickets only, not multi-day tickets, right? Trying to figure out the breakeven point for a multi-day trip.

Crazy hail storm here in North Creek at 1000". Must have been even crazier on the mountain. I think it counts for at least 1" starting off the 24/25 season totals. August 26, 2024
View attachment 25584

I like the way you think my man.

I see zero on the Gore cams, so maybe it was super local.

inmasirny_.gif

Even still, it was fun to add it.

I like the way you think my man.

I see zero on the Gore cams, so maybe it was super local.

View attachment 25585

Even still, it was fun to add it.

It was the lower elevations that received the hail as I only had heavy rain at 1375'. I just drove in to North Creek, and all of the low lying areas have rather large piles of hail and the fog was thick!

Back