NY Ski Blog has an audience of devoted, skiing and outdoor enthusiasts:
- About 80% of our visitors are from the Northeast.
- New York, New Jersey, Mass, CT, PA, NH, VT.
- Traffic is highest from October – May.
- Averaging 800-1500 visits/day in season, 400/day in summer.
- Highest day ever was over 2700 visits.
- Our audience is growing and engaged: Eight pages per visit.
There are three types of ads on NY Ski Blog:
- Sidebar ads appear on the Home Page and on all blog posts.
- Ads by Google also appear on NY Ski Blog. Those ads are purchased directly from Google. While we’d love to take your money, this is by far the most cost effective way to advertise on the site. You’ll get potentially get thousands of views for your ad, but you only pay when people click and visit your site. It’s a little bit of a work to set up, but once you’ve done it you’ll get a lot of inexpensive exposure. If you like this option and need help, contact us.
- Sponsorships are available on request.
Ad rates are (effective 5/1/14) are for one year:
|Sidebar Ad||200 x 200 px||$775|
|Home Page Top||200 x 200 px||$1075|
|Google Adsense||728 x 90 px||n/a|
|Google Adsense||250 x 250 px||n/a|
|Google Adsense||200 x 200 px||n/a|
Sidebar ads are based on a guaranteed 300,000 pageviews at $3.75 per thousand. Bonus impressions are also guaranteed.
For Sidebar Ads you’d need to provide a jpg, png or gif, 100k in size, with dimensions 200px x 200px or a larger, proportional size. We recommend including your phone number on the image. We’ll link your ad to your website.
If you think you’ve got a product or service that suits our audience email us. Please attach your creative (ad copy) or ask for help. We reserve the right to accept or refuse advertising at our discretion.